March 5, 2010

A Blog about Nothing in Particular

Bring on the weekend. Thanks to the fabulous organization I work for, we have hailed Monday as “Family Day” and so this marks the beginning (well almost – still 3 more hours of work) of a long weekend for me. There’s something about a long weekend that just makes me smile!

Things I plan on doing this weekend include, but are definitely not limited to:
-sleeping in – oh lordy lord I can’t wait!
-sipping coffee – delicious fare trade coffee, compliments of my daddy-o
-hitting up a flea market - I must give credit to Anne for this one - her idea!! Me = very excited!
-breakfast at IHOP – Anne’s never been. NEVER! Mind blowing right!?!
-Forever 21, Metrotown style
-worship night
-nachos
-cooking – haven’t in a while and NEED to


It is now 30 minutes until afternoon coffee meeting time with my fellow lovely ladies (aka coworkers!). It’s a tradition we have started – and yes, in case you are wondering, we do actually work! It’s great to debrief and share insights and discuss strategies. I tell you – I couldn’t ask for a better pair to work with!

And now I would like to leave you with a few inspirational collages. I did this first one at wordle.net – inspired by a blog I follow -  JeremyandKathleen– they are my inspiration for a lot of things!!!

 And this was one I did a while ago, on Facebook, to commemorate a year of status updates. So funny to look back on things and read what the happenings were! 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com