March 30, 2010

Peanut Sized Brain

Yes. I am little. And with that, I presume, comes a little brain too – or at least my lapse in memory would point to that! It was noticed on my trip this past summer, and since then, it’s been quite impossible to move on from – little girl’s got a short memory span!! I would like to bring to your attention, though, that most of these “forgotten” things would include movie quotes or specific dates that an event occurred – the like of which many would have a hard time recalling at light speed. The really imperative information is stored in an easily accessible section. At least I thought it was. Today, in my attempt to be an encouraging and uplifting individual, I bought a bible for a friend that needed one. It’s beautiful – green and brown with some embroidering on it. I picked a verse that made me think of her and inscribed the bible with a message. Just as I was slipping it back into its box an eerily familiar feeling rushed over me – “Have a done this already?”. Now I remember that I’ve been wanting to do this for some time, but for some reason it feels all too familiar. Of course now it’s too late to return it (seeing as it has a personal message written in it) so I must somehow solve this elusive mystery. Stay tuned. I’ll be sure to let you know how it all ends. 

“Give it a second – it’s going to outer space” ~ Brian Regan 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com