January 5, 2010

A New Year, A New Blog

So I’ve been inspired to start up my blog again after seeing the movie “Julie and Julia”. There’s something about getting to share your thoughts with the world that seems exciting and at the same time challenges you to become someone of consequence. Who doesn’t want some strangers reading your day-to-day thoughts and getting a glimpse of your sometimes exhilarating, sometimes down-right boring life?

In order to be diligent with blogging though, I’m going to need to do more than just work (cause who wants to only read about the mundane happenings of an office?). So for the year of 2010, I’m challenging myself to take up some good ‘ole fashioned adventures – not just so I have gripping tales to tell, but because life needs adventures!

And so I close this, my first blog entry, with a quote:

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good." - Author Unknown

1 comments:

Mobachs said...

you can do it!! blogging is fun... yours is so cute!
i will check it everyday...
love you
annie

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com